AKIPS Network Monitoring Software is a fully featured, fast and cost-effective network and infrastructure performance-monitoring tool. It delivers unmatched visibility across your network.
AKIPS detects faults and performance issues. This empowers your business to maintain its operational state and minimise possible disruptions due to IT infrastructure failing or risk events occurring.
AKIPS is a multi-award-winning company and prides itself on its innovative technology.
- Visibility of your entire network
- A single product for ping, SNMP, syslog, traps, NetFlow, alerting and much more
- Our single server scales to 1,000,000 interfaces and 500,000 flows per second
- 60-second polling for every MIB object
- 15-second ping for every device
- SNMP v1/v2/v3
- Integration with third-party apps (Opsgenie, Pagerduty, ServiceNow, Slack, Splunk)
What does AKIPS do?
This video provides an overview of what AKIPS is and what
It explains how AKIPS sorts and stores data on more than a million interfaces every 60 seconds using your existing equipment, yet reports on only the information you need to know. It also shows how AKIPS is quick and simple to install and upgrade, how it complements your existing network tools, and how you can monitor your own network with a free trial.